Selection Recruitment are working with a large elderly nursing home in the Sutton Coldfield area of Birmingham, West Midlands, are looking for a staff nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their team.
This home in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, West Midlands forms part of a large portfolio of nursing homes and hospitals across the United Kingdom and is part of a company renowned for offering superb training and development opportunities.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
– Hourly rate of up to £16.50 per hour, amongst the best in Birmingham
– Paid handover time
– 33 or 44 hour (per week) contract available
– 5.6 weeks annual leave entitlement
– In-house training specialist who works with all staff on their continued professional development
– Uniform provided
– Free parking on site
– Comprehensive induction programme
– Excellent staffing ratios, amongst the best in the care industry
This home has a minimum of three nurses on shift at night as well as a large team of fully trained healthcare assistants to offer support at all times.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse (RGN or RMN) in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, West Midlands to join a company renowned for developing and progressing its staff and which was recently recognised as investing more money in the upkeep and refurbishment of its homes and hospitals than any other care provider in the UK.
The responsibilities of this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
– Liaising with other nurses to provide person-centred care
– Upholding and adhering to relevant legislation
– Administration and safe storage of medications
– Overseeing a team of healthcare assistants
– Reporting any issues or concerns to the Home Manager and Deputy Manager
For more information or to apply for this position, email your CV or call Will on 07711 775705
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) role will:
– Have a current, valid registration with the NMC
– Live within a commutable distance of Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, West Midlands
– Be able to provide two satisfactory references
– Have the right to work in the United Kingdom