Selection Recruitment currently have superb opportunities close to Sunderland, Leeds for a RGN to work in an elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN role include:
– Salary of £16.50 per hour
– 44 hours per week
– Permanent night shift
– 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
– Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
– Uniform provided
– Superb training and development opportunities available
– Easily commutable from around Chester-le-Street, Cleadon, Gateshead, Houghton le Spring and Washington
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses RGN looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care near Sunderland, Tyne and Wear.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for older adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse (RGN) position will have:
– A RGN qualification
– An active NMC pin
– Experience working in a similar environment
– Positive, motivated work ethic with a can-do attitude
– Strong general nursing skills
– Live within a commutable distance of Sunderland, Tyne on Wear
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on 07711 775705 or send your CV.
If this role isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years’ combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we’re sure we’ll be able to find the right role for you.