Selection Recruitment currently have superb opportunities in Sheffield, South Yorkshire for staff nurses RGN or RMN on a new unit opening in a large elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
– Salary of £16.00 per hour
– 36 or 48 hours available per week
– Days or nights availble
– Annual wage of £39,936 per annum on 48 hours per week or £29,952 on 36 hours per week
– 5.6 weeks annual leave entitlement
– Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
– Uniform provided
– Superb training and development opportunities available
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for oder adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
If this role isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today on 07711 775705 and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years’ combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we’re sure we’ll be able to find the right role for you.
About Elderly Nursing Home