Selection Recruitment currently have superb opportunities close to Keighley, West Yorkshire for a RGN/RMN to work in an elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role include:
– Salary of £16.00 per hour
– 36 or 48 hours per week
– Day or night shifts available
– 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
– Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
– Uniform provided
– Superb training and development opportunities available
– Easily commutable from around Bradford, Burnley, Halifax, Keighley, Shipley and Skipton
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses RGN/RMN looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care near Keighley, West Yorkshire.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for older adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on 07711775705 or send your CV.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position will:
– Be a registered general nurse (RGN/RMN)
– Have the right to work in the UK
– Have a clean DBS
– Live within a commutable distance of Keighley, West Yorkshire
– Have a current, valid NMC pin
If this role isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, give Will a call today on 07711 775705 and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years’ combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we’re sure we’ll be able to find the right role for you.