Selection Recruitment currently have a superb opportunity in Cockermouth, Cumbria, for a Unit Manager, RGN (registered general nurse) to lead an elderly and frail unit.
This purpose-built home is part of a large group of care homes across the country that has a prestigious reputation for the level of care provided, reflected by good CQC reports.
The home itself is a medium sized service, dedicated to the care of frail, elderly patients with general nursing needs.
The benefits of this Unit Manager (RGN) role include:
– Salary of £17.00 per hour
– 44 hours per week
– Permanent day shift
– Between 1 and 2 supernumerary shifts per week
– 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
– Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
– Uniform provided
– Superb training and development opportunities available
– Easily commutable from around Bridgfoot, Camerton, Seaton, Stainburn, Whitehaven and Workington
This is a great opportunity for the candidate (RGN) looking to join a care-centred company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in Cockermouth, Cumbria.
The successful applicant for this Unit Manager (RGN) position will have:
– A RGN qualification
– An active NMC pin
– Live within a commutable distance of Cockermouth, Cumbria
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on 07711 775705 or send your CV. Alternatively, if this role isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years’ combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we’re sure we’ll be able to find the right role for you.
About Elderly Nursing Home