Selection Recruitment are working exclusively with a lovely medium-sized nursing home in the Kings Norton area of Birmingham, West Midlands, to find a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN to join their team.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN/ RMN position include:
– Paid breaks
– Full or part time night shifts available
– Generous hourly rate of between £14.50 and £16.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
– Staff bonus scheme
– Fixed 2-weekly rota
– £25 enhancement for every overtime shift worked
– Alternate weekends off
– Uniform provided
– Car parking available
– Easily commutable from around West Midlands including Birmingham, Redditch, Solihull, Stourbridge and West Bromwich
This elderly nursing home in Birmingham, West Midlands forms part of a family-run company with a great reputation in the local area.
This home has separate units, one dedicated to general nursing and one to residents with dementia.
This is a full-time role and will involve working three shifts per week on a fortnightly fixed rota.
The duties of this Staff Nurse RGN / RMN role include:
– Supervising junior staff and providing leadership
– Providing person-centred care and upholding the highest professional standards at all times
– Liaising with the Unit Lead Nurse and Home Manager and reporting any issues or concerns
For more information on this opportunity or to apply, call Will on 07711775705 or send your CV.
About Elderly Nursing Home