Selection Recruitment currently have superb opportunities in Aberdare, South Wales for a staff nurse, RGN or RMN (registered general nurse) or (registered mental nurse) who has experience working with elderly care.
This home is part of a large group of care homes across the country that has a prestigious reputation for the level of care provided, reflected by excellent CQC reports.
The home itself is a small to medium service, dedicated to the care of elderly patients with general nursing needs and dementia.
The benefits of this staff nurse (RGN/RMN) role include:
– Salary of £15.00 per hour
– 33 or 44 hours per week
– Permanent day or night shift
– 5.6 weeks annual leave entitlement
– Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
– Uniform provided
– Superb training and development opportunities available
– Easily commutable from around Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil and Pont-Y-Pridd
This is a great opportunity for the candidate (RGN/RMN) looking to join a care-centred company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in Aberdare, South Wales.
The successful applicant for this RGN/RMN position will have:
– RGN or RMN qualification
– An active NMC pin
– Live within a commutable distance of Aberdare, South Wales.
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on 07711 775705 or send your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, if this role isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we’re sure we’ll be able to find the right role for you.